What should I do if my toy is not working properly?
If your toy is not working properly, please follow these simple steps:
- Check to make sure the batteries are fresh, and replace them if necessary.
- Never mix old batteries with new batteries.
- Check to make sure the battery contacts (+ and -) are correctly matched.
- Make sure that the metal contact tabs are touching and not rusty.
- If you are still having problems with your toy, contact the Toy State Consumer Service Department with the item name and number (if available) of your toy, and details of the problem, and a Consumer Service Specialist will work with you to solve the problem.