RACE VISION FPV PRO 220 - HOW DO I CALIBRATE THE 220?
- While flying, the drone will tend to drift sideways. This is normal and cannot be eliminated. However, if your drone shows too much drift, please follow the procedure for calibration and reset:
- Place the drone on a flat and level surface. Turn the drone on. Bring both control sticks toward the center of the remote, in the low position.
- The drone rear lights will flash 3 times indication that the drone has been calibrated and the trim has been reset.
- If the drone still drifts abnormally, try to replace any damaged propeller.
- If the drone still drifts with new propeller, you can trim it.