RACE VISION FPV PRO 220 - HOW DO I PLAY THE SIMULATOR WITH MY NIKKO AIR RACE VISION PRO 220 DRONE?
The DRL racing simulator allows new pilots to learn how to fly a racing drone. Practice the controls and perfect the basics before taking flight in real life. Master your skills and race against your friends. Compete in actual DRL courses. Learn more and download the simulator at: http://www.nikkoair.com/train-like-a-pro.php
- SYNC CONTROLLER TO SIMULATOR:
- Turn on the power of the drone and the controller.
- Push “B” for 5 seconds until the rear lights of the drone turn green and fade on and off
- Using the USB charging cord, plug the USB into the computer and insert the charging port to the drone.
- Follow the instructions in the simulator to finish setup.
- To switch back to flying mode push “B” for 5 seconds until the rear lights of drone are blinking.